Collaborative consultation can make all the difference – especially when it comes to your clinical growth and clients.
What it is:
Clinical consultation is a place we create those aha! moments that take progress with clients to the next level. I focus on empowering my fellow clinicians to develop a style and therapeutic approach that reflects your voice, especially Clinicians of Color. Learning is an ongoing part of our professional journey; and I provide a collaborative space that feels authentic and congruent to you, both professionally and personally.
What it looks like:
A judgement free space to gain confidence and clarity. Consultation is where you can be vulnerable about your professional struggles and where you would like to grow (while hopefully having some fun along the way). I want you to feel empowered when thinking outside the box in your next session with clients.
In consultation we review your initial assessment, diagnosis and treatment plan from the get-go so we can conceptualize the work accurately and get you the clinical support you’re seeking. Whether you are in need of clinical growth, thinking of specializing in Perinatal Mood & Anxiety Disorders or want to dive into the Perinatal Mental Health Clinician Certification journey – I can support you.
Who it’s for:
- Clinicians of color wanting their voices front and center in their therapeutic work
- Therapists aspiring to specialize in Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Professionals wanting additional support when working with the Latinx community and how to honor unique cultural components into the therapeutic work
- Clinicians in the Perinatal Mental Health Certification journey looking for support in conceptualizing treatment
- Therapists looking to increase their confidence and unstuck themselves
- Professionals experiencing burnout or imposter syndrome
- Individuals searching for connection and support while they develop professionally
Who makes it happen:
Lorena Aynalem, LCSW, PMH-C. I am a bilingual Latinx Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Certified Perinatal Mental Health Professional, Coordinator for Postpartum Support International and Diversity and Inclusion Chair on Board of Directors for the Postpartum Support International CA Chapter. I specializes in supporting families and parents with allll the things in their parenting journey. I am a POC, mom, wife, human-lover, life-lover, second generation, and a survivor.
Learn more about me here or reach out to inquire about availability for clinical consultation: email@example.com
**Reduced fee slots are offered for a limited time depending on availability.